'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Rotate PDF Pages Online For Free
- UPLOAD YOUR
DOCUMENT how to turn text sideways on pfdfiller
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
RIGHT NOW! how to rotate pdf pages in pdf filler
Easily Rotate PDF in a Few Simple Clicks rotate pdf online
Those who are tired of unaligned images permanently saved in scanned or downloaded PDFs now have the opportunity to make their documents neat, accurate and professional. Users may find their form or document containing incorrectly orientated text or images. It is not easy to scan documents and achieve the correct positioning of text if you're not experienced at scanning documents. All these problems are easily solved with PDFfiller’s powerful set of tools that help to rotate PDF file electronically.
No need to install any additional software that takes up extra space and requires additional research. This is because all the necessary tools are located in the cloud. The platform is accessible using any device on Windows or Mac as well as various browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Opera or Mozilla. The user need only upload PDF files to their personal account and rotate PDF online. The solution is fast and effective as customers may rotate all pages at once or single out any single page they need.
Tips for Fast Template Rotation
Follow the steps below to perfect your PDF:
- First, upload the file from the internal storage of your device, import it from a cloud storage or third-party connection. The URL of the file can also be provided or attached from an email.
- Open the template in the editor and select the Re-arrange option in the top panel of the preview window.
- Next, a pop-up window with a number of options will appear on the screen. Choose the necessary tool and rotate individual pages. In addition, the user may move the pages, delete or duplicate them.
- Once you’ve finished rotating pages in PDF, edit the template by adding necessary information.
- Save the sample and keep it in your personal profile or download it to your computer. Users may also send files for printing or share them via a link.
To learn more about rotating pages in PDF documents, check out the following video:
PDFfiller features a number of convenient tools that help every customer not only rotate PDF pages but also fill them out and make one file out of several documents. With the solutions available on the platform, templates are easily shared, protected and sent via USPS or email. Discover new opportunities for accelerating document workflow and save your time and funds for more important business.
How to Rotate a PDF?
- To rotate pages in PDF online, upload a PDF document using PDFfiller's uploader or create a new document with Document Creator.
- Open the document and click on the PAGES tab on the left.
- Select the page you want to rotate and continue clicking on Rotating Arrow icon until the page is in the right position.
- When you're done with editing, click the orange DONE button.
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
Rotate Pages in PDF Online
What is PDFfiller?
PDFfiller is an online PDF editing software. With PDFfiller, you can search for, edit, store and export PDF documents online without downloading and installing any software. PDFfiller also allows you to access and edit PDF documents from any internet-connected device at anytime.
Can I rotate pages in a PDF document online?
Yes. PDFfiller’s powerful tools allow rotating pages in PDFs saved in My Docs.
How can I rotate pages in a PDF file?
Open a document and click on the PAGES tab. Select the page you want to rotate either by clicking on it or pressing the Move Up or Move Down icon at the top of the navigation pane. Click on the Rotating Arrow icon to set the page in a required position.